Elm City Trailer has years of experience servicing & repairing trailers of all types.
Trailer repair and service is all in a day’s work at Elm City Trailer. Our trained staff are available to provide the following trailer repairs, services and installations:
- Warranty work.
- Insurance claim repairs.
- Annual maintenance and inspection as well as Federal Annual Inspection of Commercial trailers.
- Wheel service including new tires, brake pads, drums, calipers, discs and brake lines.
- Welding new steel or aluminum to repair your frame.
- Installing aluminum tool boxes on trucks and trailers.
- fenders replacement and repair.
- Coupler replacement or changes to adjustable coupler.
- Mounting trailer hitch receivers on trucks and cars.
- Installing hitches including gooseneck and fifth wheel.
- Installing weld-on Hitch Plates on cab-chassis trucks.
- Replacing wiring including harnesses, adding lights.
- installing 4-way and 7-way plugs on vehicles.
- Repairing ramps and replace ramp springs.
- Installing electronic brake controllers.
- Replacing and re-packing wheel bearings.
- Replacing leaf springs and torsion bar suspension axles – fully loaded with drums and backing plates or Axle beam only.
- Installing accessories like E-track, D-Rings, shackles and safety chains
- Trailer floor repairs
- Repair and replacement of door latches, locks and springs
- Vent installations
- Breakaway switch and battery installations
- Tongue jack installs and replacements
- Tarp Kits installations on dump trucks and trailers.
- Hydraulic pump and ram service and replacement.
- Winch installs with battery, mounting and wiring
- Roof leak repairs
- Sheet metal repairs, accident repairs
- General fabrication, Customization and welding
- Truck bed installation
- Snow plow, sander and spreader installation and repair.
Feel free to CONTACT US and set up a time to have your trailer serviced.
Parts & Service brands: